Troubleshooting steps for when your pinch valve is stuck.
- Put the machine in the blowdown position.
- Does the pressure gauge on the bottom left side of the control box read 80?
- Are all fittings tightly secured to the deadman and the back of the box?
- Is air bleeding out of the deadman?
- Unscrew the green hose from the control box.
- Depress the deadman and verify air is coming out of the green hose.
If air is coming out of green hose:
- Remove control box front panel and follow instructions for cleaning the Parker valve.
- Be sure that the O-Rings on the piston are not torn. If torn, order Parker valve repair kit. This part number is located on control box back panel.
- Remove red hose from deadman to verify if air is coming out of it.
- If no air is coming out, unscrew the red hose from control box and verify air coming out of it. There will be.
- Remedy: Air line needs to be blown out to clean debris in line, and check to see if seat disk is worn.
Didn't fix the issue? Submit a support ticket here, or call us at 713-869-2227