If you have colder temps headed your way, here are some tips from fellow Dustless Blasters about blasting in below freezing temperatures.
1. At 32°F add rubbing alcohol to the water tank at roughly a 1:100 gallon ratio. The colder it is, the more alcohol you will need to add, up to 1:20 ratio.
2. Cover the blast pot and use a space heater to keep the pot warm.
3. If you can, move inside.
4. Tent around the pot, pump and moisture separator and place a heater inside to keep warm.
5. When finished blasting be certain to empty tank and blow out hoses to keep from freezing up.
6. Of course, with the Dustless Blasting pots you also have the option to blast dry. Learn about switching your pot from wet to dry here.
Need tips on storing your machine overnight in freezing weather, or for the winter season? Click here.