At times, it may be necessary to flush out the blast pot.
- Fully depressurize machine.
- Remove 2 bolts from bottom of machine.
- Remove 2 “ears” from bottom of machine.
- Remove air inlet jet (looks like a pilgrim hat).
- Remove gasket.
- Push air inlet body and air hose out of the way.
- Flush out inside of equipment with water.
Once media and water are out of machine, reverse procedure:
- Put gasket on air inlet jet.
- Insert air inlet jet and gasket.
- Hold air inlet body up to bottom of machine.
- Use ears and bolts to re-secure casting.