Here are the basic steps to begin blasting for the first time.
Here is the basic training to set up your Dustless Blaster.
- Close the air inlet valve and open the blowdown valve.
- Attach your blast hose to the machine and secure the safety pin.
- Attach the deadman switch hoses.
- Connect the hose from the compressor and secure the safety pin.
- Open the blue overflow valve.
- Open the fill cap and insert the funnel.
- Add water until the overflow valve starts to leak. Close the overflow valve.
- Dump in the appropriate amount of media for your machine.
- Replace the fill cap and make sure it locks.
- Close the blow down valve and open the air inlet valve.
- With your machine pressurized, unlock the abrasive control lever.
- Depress the deadman switch to blast.