Air pressure ranges needed to provide the RPB® Nova 3® with the volume of air that falls within the required range of 6-15cfm or 170-425 lts/min according to U.S. government regulations.
Make sure you understand the Breathing Air Pressure table before using this respirator.
- Use the correct air source. Do not use an ambient air pump, as it does not supply enough pressure (column 1).
- Confirm the part number of the air supply hose you are using (column 2) and the flow control device (column 3) you are using.
- Check your RPB® Safety Air Supply Hose is within the correct length (column 4) and the correct number of hose sections (column 5).
- Set the air pressure at the point of attachment within the range specified (column 6).
- Make sure air is flowing through your respirator when setting the air pressure.