High summer temperatures can sometimes cause overheating with APT compressors. Here's how to fix it.
Are there any indicator lights?
- These will indicate system failure.
- Likely overheating.
What is the ambient air temperature?
1. Turn down the pressure in the air compressor to 100 psi. It will be able to go back up once the weather cools down. Here's how:
2. With the compressor running, locate the Pressure Regulator. Pull it up, then rotate it counter-clockwise.
3. Continue turning the Pressure Regulator until the gauge reads 100 PSI.
4. When you have reached the correct pressure, push the Pressure Regulator back down.
Keywords: shut off, shutoff, shut down, turning off, won't turn on