Adjusting and Calibrating
How to fine tune your machine for the job.
- Adjusting and Optimizing Media Flow (VIDEO)
- Adjusting Blast Pressure (VIDEO)
- Switching from Wet to Dry Blasting
- Re-tensioning the Abrasive Lever (VIDEO)
Tips and tricks for blasting any surface.
- Quick Start Guide (VIDEO)
- Everything You Need to Know about Blast Nozzles (VIDEO)
- Automotive Stripping Tips (VIDEO)
- Decorative Etching: How To (VIDEO)
- Cold Weather Blasting
Before and After the Job
Techniques on containment, cleanup, etc.
- Containment and Cleanup Tips (VIDEO)
- Choosing the Right Abrasive (VIDEO)
- Rust Inhibitor / Preventing Rust (VIDEO)
- Proper Start Up and Shut Down Procedures (VIDEO)
Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Keep your equipment running smoothly, or diagnose a problem.
- Compressor Maintenance: Oil Changes (Rotair)
- Parker Valve Maintenance (VIDEO)
- Cleaning the Control Box Filter Regulator
- Flushing Out the Blast Pot (VIDEO)
Marketing Your Business
How to find customers and get them to choose your business.
- GUIDE: How to Price Jobs
- How We Get Customers for your Blasting Business
- Who are Your Potential Customers?
- Reaching Out to Potential Customers: Your Step-by-Step Guide
- Your Guide to Attending Trade Shows